Soil News

I publish "Daily" and "Weekly" news at this site. Gathering of this news, is automaticly and with helping of "Yahoo" and "Google" search engines. We often use "Soil" and " Agriculture" key words.

My Photo
Name:
Location: isfahan, isfahan, Iran

-Ph.D. student.Know me more at My profile or www.khaky.com (My web page)


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Soil News!


powered by Bloglet

Come Here and Enjoy!:: WWW.Khaky.com

Info@Fafzali.com  

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Organic plea to set free the world's farms

 
Wednesday, September 21, 2005 3:30 AM PDT

Organic plea to set free the world's farms
Adelaide Confidential Tue, 20 Sep 2005 8:11 AM PDT
CONVENTIONAL farming was causing environmental degradation, destroying wildlife and even costing human lives, the 15th World Organic Congress was told in Adelaide yesterday.




 

[TOP]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home