Soil News

I publish "Daily" and "Weekly" news at this site. Gathering of this news, is automaticly and with helping of "Yahoo" and "Google" search engines. We often use "Soil" and " Agriculture" key words.

My Photo
Name:
Location: isfahan, isfahan, Iran

-Ph.D. student.Know me more at My profile or www.khaky.com (My web page)


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Soil News!


powered by Bloglet

Come Here and Enjoy!:: WWW.Khaky.com

Info@Fafzali.com  

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Kaumudi Online Breakingnews Page

 
Friday, September 16, 2005 3:30 AM PDT

Kaumudi Online Breakingnews Page
Kaumundi Online Thu, 15 Sep 2005 8:34 PM PDT
NEW DELHI: As the move to let party chief Sonia Gandhi renominate the entire Congress Working Committee gained momentum, senior leader Pranab Mukherjee today justified the measure saying it was necessary to ensure speedy constitution of the AICC secretariat.




 

[TOP]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home